No Products in the Cart
Keep your loose ends tidy in style with End Minders! Suavest Sheep are a versatile notion handy for every project. These sheep shaped bobbins await your yarn to make their fleece colorful. Each set of sheep comes in its own crystal corral perfect for storing spares with your project or keeping your flock organized with your other notions.
The Suavest Sheep can be used for:
- tidying the cast on end
- holding yarn joined in the middle of the project
- wrapping yarn as color swatch to carry with you
- displaying left overs of your favorite yarn
- gifting left overs with a project just incase repairs are needed
Suavest Sheep function well to keep six inches to one yard of fingering, sport, dk, or worsted weight yarn tidy. A one foot yarn length is ideal to create a moderately fluffy sheep.
- hold end of yarn on the sheep's heart
- wrap yarn around the sheep and over the yarn end
- when only about an inch of yarn is left press it into the the slot behind the neck
- the closer the sheep is to the work, the better
- et viola, your end is now guarded by the sheep and will not get tangled while you knit.
The laser cut suavest sheep measure 1 1/4 x 3/4 inches.