Avocado Dyed to Order (DTO) Yarn
ALL SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA IS FREE
- Southern: 80/20 SW merino & nylon | 400yds | 100g.
- Glisten: 75/20/5% SW merino, nylon, & sparkle | 430yds | 100g
- Merino: 100% SW merino | 400yds | 100g
- Single: 100% SW merino | 415yds | 100g | not plied
- Alpaca Sock : 70/20 SW fine alpaca & nylon | 398yds | 100g
- Tweed Sock: 85/15 SW Merino & Donegal Nep | 438yds | 100g
- Multi-Colored Tweed Sock: 85/15 SW Merino & multi-colored Donegal Nep | 438yds | 100g
- White Tweed Sock: 85/15 SW Merino & white Cotton Donegal Nep | 438yds | 100g
- Pima Sock: 100% Pima Cotton | 437yds | 100g
- Southern: 75/25 SW merino & nylon | 328yds | 100g
- Merino: 100% SW merino yarn | 328 yds | 100g
- Alpaca Baby: 100% Baby Alpaca | 220 yds | 100g
- Alpaca Silk Sport: 80% baby alpaca & 20% silk | 280yds | 100g
- Southern: 75/25 SW merino & nylon | 245yds | 100g
- Merino: 100% SW merino | 231 yds | 100g
- Tweed: 85/15 SW merino & nylon NEPs | 231 yds | 100g
- Alpaca Cloud: 40/40/20% baby alpaca, merino, & silk | 250yds | 100g
- Pima DK: 100% Pima Cotton | 4ply yarn | 218 yds
- Cashmere Sweater: 80/20 cashmere & SW merino | 181yds | 100g
- Southern Singles Bulky: 75/25 SW merino & nylon | 76 yds | 100g
- Merino Bulky: 100% SW merino wool | 137yds | 100g
⭐️ As with all hand dyed yarns, there will be some gorgeous color variations in each batch.
⭐️ If you purchase multiple skeins of the same color, I always do my best to color match. I recommend changing skeins every couple rows, to ensure smooth variety and avoid pooling. Colors may also vary depending on your device and screens.
⭐️ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Hand wash, lay flat to dry. This preserves the beauty and longevity of your yarn.