Far Away (multiple bases)
Meet Far Away: a muted, rustic red and blue yarn that is reminiscent of americana and picnics.
Available Yarn Bases
• Southern Sock: 75% SW Merino & 25% Nylon |
100g | 430 yards
• Simply Wool Worsted: 100% Non Superwash Wool | Feltable | 220 yds. | 100g | Note: non-superwash wool has a more rustic texture and doesn’t take dye as intensely as superwash | It is perfect for cold weather garments.
It doesn’t get any better than this! All yarn is personally hand-dyed in my home studio in Northern Florida. I create small batches, each one carefully prepared. All yarn receives a gentle soak in a fragrance-free handmade wool wash before drying.
⭐️ As with all hand dyed yarns, there will be some gorgeous color variations in each batch.
⭐️ If you purchase multiple skeins of the same color, I always do my best to color match. I recommend rotating skeins every couple rows, to ensure smooth variety and avoid pooling. Colors may also vary depending on your device and screens.
⭐️ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Hand wash, lay flat to dry. This preserves the beauty and longevity of your yarn.
⭐️ ALL SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA IS FREE. Yarn is sent via USPS First Class or Priority Mail with tracking.
⭐️ LET’S CONNECT!
• Newsletter (with coupons!)
• Web: SouthernSkeins.com
• Email: email@example.com
• Social Media: @SouthernSkeins on Instagram, Facebook, Ravelry, and YouTube.
• Tag #SouthernSkeins to showcase your WIPs and FOs.
⭐️ Questions? Comments? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org